Customer Service Charter
MJB Initiatives Pty Ltd is committed to providing all of our customers with a positive experience through all of our brands, websites and initiatives.
We aim to provide the best possible user experience by putting the interests of our customers and users first. It is only through excellent experiences that customers and visitors will come back and spread the word about us among their friends.
We want to be known as a company that:
- Provides a secure, easy-to-use online product complimented by simple retail and service solutions.
- Responds to suggestions to improve our stores, offices, websites and services.
- Is solution-oriented and works with our customers to address and solve problems.
- Sets an example for fantastic customer service.
- Is courteous and professional at all times.
- Is consistent in our responses and the information we provide.
- Listens to our customers and takes all issues seriously.
- Apologises where appropriate and can acknowledge when we have made a mistake.
- Responds to every email we receive in a timely manner, providing assistance wherever possible.
- Always asks 'can I help with anything else?'
- Delivers on our promises.
- Has integrity.
- Fixes every problem as it occurs and attempts to find a solution to stop the problem occurring again in the future.
What you can expect from us:
Everyone can expect
- Courteous, professional and enthusiastic staff who will greet you in a friendly way and identify themselves by their first name.
- Staff with the knowledge to appropriately handle your enquiries and make suitable recommendations, or to be able to refer you to someone who can.
- A solution-oriented focus when dealing with your questions and a commitment to working with you.
- Confidentiality and respect for your privacy.
- All emails and phone calls will receive a prompt response in line with our standards.
- Clear and accurate information, and easy to use services.
How you can help us:
Everyone can help us by
- Ask us first if you have any questions, if you have any problems, there's a good chance we can solve them.
- Telling us as soon as possible of any problems or potential problems.
- Treating our staff courteously.
- Providing feedback to enable us to improve our services and businesses so that we can better serve you.
- Having your order number or customer number ready (where applicable) when contacting us so.
- Providing accurate information in your dealings with us.
- Check and double check your order details to ensure you are ordering correctly.
- Working with us to solve any problems you may have.
Our business service customers can also help us further by
- Check your manual and any help and information resources at the relevant service website which in many cases will answer or help answer your questions.
- Keeping your customer details up-to-date so that we can always reach you easily.
- Telling us if your circumstances have changed or are about to change, especially if you are going to have any issues paying your account on time or if your business is changing ownership.
- Paying your accounts on time and always including the invoice number with payments.